





For the 4th of July weekend, we packed up the pup and Brynn and headed to Lamb's Cabin Resort on Lake Superior. Nick and I have been vacationing here together for 11 years now. Nick's family has been going here since the beginning of time. It's a perfect spot whether you're tent camping, RV camping, or renting one of their fine cabin's. We always have such luck with getting divine north shore weather when we visit. The mornings start crisp and as the day moves on, the air thickens slightly and the sun sticks around to keep you warm. We hiked the onion river trail as always, and checked out a new part of the Lake Superior Hiking trail that we had never been on before. I think this must have been the first time I've visited the north shore in early July, as I was captivated by the wildflowers in bloom. I told Nick he needs to buy me a book on north shore wildflowers so I can study up on what's what. Other highlights included our beer can chicken, our evening swim in Superior, letting the pup wander free, and reminiscing under the night sky. I love our time up north.
4 comments:
Yea! Looks like you guys had a fantastic time on the North Shore! We miss you and can't wait to see you sometime soon...
Love, Maren, Alyssa and Natty
Great pictures, Sara! Welcome to the Blogosphere!!
as american as apple pie.
yay! welcome to the interwebs!
great photos, can't wait to see more!
Post a Comment