Here's some candy you don't see much in MN. Although I thought a Twin Bing was a novelty treat I wouldn't be able to find at home but then Nick brought one back from the gas station thats .06 of a mile away from our house. There goes that theory. Nick's parents always bring us a Big Hunk whenever they go on vacation - so we brought one home for them. Chick-O-Stick, ah... just o.k. Twin Bing is Nick's new all time favorite gas station candy. FYI, there's no cherry even listed in the ingredients. Is this post pathetic? Ya.
Monday, August 4, 2008
sweet on candy
Here's some candy you don't see much in MN. Although I thought a Twin Bing was a novelty treat I wouldn't be able to find at home but then Nick brought one back from the gas station thats .06 of a mile away from our house. There goes that theory. Nick's parents always bring us a Big Hunk whenever they go on vacation - so we brought one home for them. Chick-O-Stick, ah... just o.k. Twin Bing is Nick's new all time favorite gas station candy. FYI, there's no cherry even listed in the ingredients. Is this post pathetic? Ya.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You make me laugh!! Rachel
Post a Comment