Sunday, February 15, 2009

Breakfast fit for a Cupid


O.k. Zephyrs, what I'm not fully understanding is why Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives came all the way out to Mahtomedi for a taste of Donatelli's, but forgot to stop by the Roman Market just down the way.


I am in love!!!!!!! I can't say enough good things about this restaurant, and we were there just for Sunday breakfast! That's real whipped cream with fresh strawberries you see, on the most perfect belgian waffle I've ever tasted. I can't wait to give their awesome pizza's and hot sandwiches a try. And to think I took tap and jazz lessons in the same store front 22 years ago.


Hooray for the food scene in Mahtomedi. Between old school 3 Seasons, Gordy's, Roman Market, Donatelli's, a drive-thu Dunn Bros., Carbone's Pizza, and Wildwood Bowl Pizza,... who needs a Betty's Pies? My stomach wants to move back home.
My mom is thinking, 'geez, Sara is really into her food'.




1 comment:

The Zaffke Family said...

Lets do Roman Market for our next get together. Speaking of, when are Rachel, Becca, you and I getting together? :)