Friday, October 24, 2008
Blue Door Pub
I'm happy to have finally been able to check out our new neighborhood establishment. A 4 block walk, makes this my new favorite place to grab a $2 Bell's Two Hearted before 6:00! I ate the 1/2 pound bleu cheese/garlic Blucy and 14 hours later, I think I'm still trying to digest all of that beef. Been there, done that with the stuffed burger. Next time I'll try a lighter fare. Brynn enjoyed the chalk board walls that align the large cozy wood booths. If you're even the slightest bit hard of hearing and you want to enjoy a good conversation, check out the Library about 3 blocks away because this isn't the place for that. The area is so tiny, it almost has a feeling of being at a house party. I still love the Nook, but there's room in my heart for another pub -my waistline is another story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment