Tuesday, October 7, 2008

There's a hole in the ceiling, dear Sara. Then fix it, dear Nick!

Ouch! I guess we're experiencing a hiccup of sorts, as this kind of threw us for a loop. Fixing a leaky pipe isn't so easy when it's made of lead dating back to 1914. Thank goodness for the YWCA and South Import Motors for their showering devices.

Brynn's bath time is taking place in the kitchen sink. She loves it. I kind of wish I could fit in there.


We're definitely still enjoying ourselves. Early October in the Twin Cities is prime. I was stuck in traffic on the Lake Street Bridge overlooking the Mississippi on Sunday watching the Twin Cities Marathon, the crew competition, and the changing leaves. Glorious. All of it.

The colors of the vegetables and fruits at the St. Paul Farmers Market are so vivid, what's not to love!

Cousin Henry turns 3 and so the entire family went for a Hayride and had a blast celebrating his birthday with a Dinosaur-themed party! Awesome!







Our little pumpkin....

1 comment:

Counting Coconuts said...

Just catching up on your blog, what a good read! Brynn is too cute!