Friday, November 7, 2008

Free to Be



Perhaps you are familiar with the album and illustrated children's songbook 'Free to Be You and Me'. I remember as a kid being in the musical... several of you readers were up on that stage singing those catchy songs right along with me. It wasn't until our old friend Maren bought Brynn an updated copy of the book and CD a few weeks ago, that I thought of those songs once again. It has been such a treat to share this with Brynn, and will be even more so in years ahead when teaching her the importance of individuality and that anyone can achieve anything they want. At this moment I'm proud to raise my child in this country, where the children are free. Thank you Maren for the wonderful gift.








2 comments:

Kennedy said...

Wow, the cuteness of Brynn is overwhelming!

Rachel said...

Brothers and sisters, sisters and brothers each and everyone brothers and sisters, sisters and brothers every father's daughter every mother's son.